Provisional dates for exams are shown below:
- Tuesday 31 October 2017 to Friday 10 November 2017 – days and times to be confirmed – Year 11 Mock Exams
- w/b 08 January 2018 to Friday 19 January 2018 – days and times to be confirmed – Year 10 Mock Exams
- w/b 19 February 2018 to Friday 02 March 2018 – days and times to be confirmed – Year 11 Mock Exams
- Tuesday 08 May 2018 – Friday 11 May 2018 – days and times to be confirmed – Year 7 & Year 8 Internal exams
- Monday 14 May 2018 to Wednesday 27 June 2018 inclusive – GCSE exam period. GCSE Results Day – Thursday 23 August 2018
- w/b 18 June 2018 to Tuesday 03 July 2018 – days and times to be confirmed – Year 9 & Year 10 Internal Exams
Parents/carers of Year 11 candidates must be sure of the dates of the last exams before making any plans for this period. The official leaving date for Year 11 when they leave school is the last day of the summer term. Until this date they remain members of West Exe School and we are required to enter attendance marks for them each day.
The official GCSE window is Monday 15 May 2017 – Wednesday 28 June 2017 inclusive. The link shows the most up-to-date list of exam dates for the Summer. There are likely to be some additions to these dates as Summer entries are still being finalised. BTEC coursework deadlines can also continue up to the end of June.
Students will get their individual timetables confirming their entries, dates, times etc before Half-Term.
All candidates entered for externally timetabled exams are issued with a statement of entry and dates and times of all their exams in February. They will be given a detailed personalised exam timetable in May. This will show the seats allocated and venues for each exam. Please check these documents as your first reference.
For further information about exam timetables please contact West Exe School using the contact form on our website, or by telephone on 01392 660100, and your question will be passed to the appropriate member of staff.