The cost to rent a locker is £5 per School term, plus a £5 refundable key deposit.
West Exe School provides lockers as a convenience to students. By paying for a locker you are agreeing, on behalf of your child, to abide by the requirements of hiring a locker below. Please talk through these rules with your child so you are sure that they are fully understood:
- Lockers are to be used to store school supplies and personal items necessary for use at school. Students can only store their own belongings and should not be sharing a locker.
- Students must not to decorate the inside and/or outside of their assigned locker.
- Students should not write or mark in or on the locker. Students will be charged for any damage that is caused or locker that requires cleaning.
- Students will be held accountable for items in their locker, students should be aware that lockers may be searched in accordance with the School’s behaviour policy.
- Lockers should be kept free from food and rubbish at the end of each school day.
- Students may not use lockers during lesson time or between lessons. Students may access their lockers before school, before and after break & lunch, and at the end of the school day only.
- Students are responsible for their own key- they should take care to look after it as any lost keys will result in a loss of deposit.
- Problems with lockers must be reported to student reception immediately. Staff will address the problem as soon as possible.
- Students should not leave valuable items such as money or expensive personal property in their locker. The school assumes no liability for personal items or other valuables kept in the locker.