2016 Key Stage 4 Provisional Exam Results
- 54% of students achieved 5+ GCSEs A*-C (or equivalent) including English & Maths
- 59% of students achieved ‘Basics’ (an A*-C grade in English and Maths)
- 13.8% of students achieved the English Baccalaureate
- 73.7% of students achieved the expected levels of progress in English (between KS2 and KS4)
- 57.6% of students achieved the expected levels of progress in Maths (between KS2 and KS4)
Click here for a full list of our 2016 KS4 Subject Results.
DfE School and college performance tables
To see the Department for Education performance tables for West Exe School and to download the complete data set please click here.
To view the latest OFSTED ‘Data dashboard’ for West Exe School please click here.