Provisional dates for exams are shown below:
- Monday 12 November and Monday 19 November 2018 – Year 11 English Mocks
- Monday 26 November to Friday 30 November 2018 – days and times to be confirmed – Year 11 Mock Exams
- Monday 28 January 2019 – Year 11 English Mocks
- Monday 04 February 2019 – Year 11 English Mocks
- Monday 11 March to Friday 15 March 2019 – days and times to be confirmed – Year 11 Mock Exams
- Monday 13 May 2019 to Friday 28 June 2019 inclusive – GCSE exam period. GCSE Results Day – Thursday 22 August 2019
- Monday 24 June 2019 to Friday 28 June 2019 – days and times to be confirmed – Year 10 Mock Exams
Please click here for the current GCSE timetable for 2019.
Parents/carers of Year 11 candidates must be sure of the dates of the last exams before making any plans for this period. The official leaving date for Year 11 when they leave school is the last day of the summer term. Until this date they remain members of West Exe School and we are required to enter attendance marks for them each day.
Students will get their individual timetables confirming their entries, dates, times etc before Half-Term.
All candidates entered for externally timetabled exams are issued with a statement of entry and dates and times of all their exams in February. They will be given a detailed personalised exam timetable in May. This will show the seats allocated and venues for each exam. Please check these documents as your first reference.
For further information about exam timetables please contact West Exe School using the contact form on our website, or by telephone on 01392 660100, and your question will be passed to the appropriate member of staff.